These chemical resistant sprayers have been designed for comfortable, efficient and safe use in Public Health interventions, i.e. for Mosquitoes Control, Malaria, Ebola, Dengue etc. Please contact Solo Sprayers on 01702 297134 for prices.
More information about sprayers suitable for public health can be found here: http://www.solosprayers.co.uk/index.php/cPath/92
As well as the sprayers listed there, we also provide this sprayer:
IK VECTOR CONTROL
IK Vector Control designed especially for controlling vectors (insects) transmitting diseases like malaria, dengue and chagas. Intra-residential spraying (IRS) of insecticides and larvicide treatment in still waters.
- 7.5 litre working capacity.
- Light, robust and safe design (safety valve).
- Double system of padded and adjustable straps.
- Easy to carry (across the back).
- Pressure regulator guaranteeing spraying at a constant pressure.
- High durability nozzles.
- Integrated case with spare nozzles.
- Nozzle protector.
- Double filtering system (handle and nozzle).
- Armoured hose.
- Easy cleaning and maintenance (without tools).
- Working capacity:
- 7.5 l.